While schools are closed during the COVID-19 crisis, our team is hard at work creating educational STEAM content and activities to help bring the excitement of Discovery to your home. Our new digital content will include “Stuck at Home Science” activities and videos, “Digital Discovery” lessons, and planetarium show webcasts. You can subscribe to the following resources to receive out latest digital content as soon as it is available.
- Subscribe to the Discovery Museum’s YouTube channel–new videos posted every week!
- Follow the Discovery Museum and Planetarium on Facebook
- NEW! Digital Discovery lessons & resources
- Video tutorials for experiments you can try at home and special access to planetarium content (included with all accounts)
- Lab guides with extension activities and more information
- Science demonstrations with Discovery educators
- Step-by-step activities for some of our most popular Learning Labs and school programs (available for rental)
- For more information or to purchase your program, contact us!
- NEW! Virtual Summer Programs
Stay home, stay safe! The Discovery Museum encourages everyone to wash their hands, use social distancing, and follow guidelines about how to use proper safety equipment if you need to go out. Learn how to make your own mask with these instructions from the CDC!