We make science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fun and engaging through active, creative, and unique experiences. Be part of the action, as a Discovery Museum Sponsor!
Sponsors help underwrite museum admission discounts, send kids to our summer programs, help fund after-school enrichment, maintain our physical space, and bring new fascinating exhibits to the Museum. Corporate partnership provides a remarkable venue to connect with the over 65,000 local residents who interact with the Discovery Museum each year, and we provide a host of opportunities to be recognized here at the Museum, through events, and in our various publications (both in print and online).
Download our Sponsorship Opportunities flyer to day to learn more about Discovery Museum’s Sponsorship options, OR contact John Chamberlain, Chief Development Officer at 203-372-3521 ext. 128 today to learn more or schedule a site visit.
A HUGE thank you to all our ongoing sponsors for helping us bring STEM Learning Programs to the community – we are inspired by your investment in impact here at Discovery Museum.
We are proud to thank our sponsors:
- Connecticut: still revolutionary
- Connecticut Space Grant Consortium
- Energize CT
- Hatfield Insurance Agency Inc.
- People’s United Bank
- Specialty Cable Corporation
We are also proud to thank the following philanthropic supporters:
- Association of Science-Technology Centers
- Bigelow Tea
- Fairfield County’s Community Foundation’s Fund for Women and Girls
- Fairfield Rotary Foundation
- Near & Far Aid Association
- People’s United Community Foundation
- Pitney Bowes Foundation
- PSEG Foundation
- United Illuminating Company Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation