Discovery Museum is grateful for the generosity of our sponsors. With their support, we are able to offer STEM programming, events, and resources to Fairfield County and the surrounding communities.
Sponsors help underwrite museum admission discounts, send children to our summer programs, fund after-school enrichment programs, maintain our physical space, and bring new exhibits to the Museum. Corporate partners connect with over 65,000 visitors who interact with the Discovery Museum each year. We provide a host of opportunities to be recognized here at the Museum through events, and in our various publications (both in print and digital).
Download our Partnership Program booklet today to learn more about Discovery Museum’s sponsorship options. Contact John Chamberlain, Chief Operating Officer, at 203-372-3521 ext. 128 for questions and to schedule a museum visit.
To learn more about our corporate partners, click here.
Thank you to all our loyal sponsors for being STEM ambassadors and helping us provide STEM Learning Programs to the community. We are inspired by your investment and ongoing impact here at Discovery Museum.
We are proud to thank our sponsors:
- Connecticut: still revolutionary
- Connecticut Space Grant Consortium
- Energize CT
- Hatfield Insurance Agency Inc.
- People’s United Bank
- Specialty Cable Corporation
We are also proud to thank the following philanthropic supporters:
- Association of Science-Technology Centers
- Bigelow Tea
- Fairfield County’s Community Foundation’s Fund for Women and Girls
- Fairfield Rotary Foundation
- Near & Far Aid Association
- People’s United Community Foundation
- Pitney Bowes Foundation
- PSEG Foundation
- United Illuminating Company Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation